Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Coming to a Long Beach near you...

One and all, my wife and I would like to throw a New Year's Party at our place. It is, however, imperative that we have bodies to make it a party true. You all, registered members and the peepers, are invited to attend said party. Information will follow in the next few days. If there is something else going on that I'm not aware of please let me know. Unless I'm not invited, that would make it awkward. So if there's something going on that I'm not invited to just don't respond at all and I'll get the hint. Otherwise it will be your standard get together "Halfway Style". There will however be a minor twist to this get together. We will be having music intentionally. The artists have yet to be announced but they will hopefully include a drunk, or sober, certain squirrel along with many special guests. Responses are encouraged.

-Jayson

4 Comments:

Blogger KMOB said...

i would love to come, but yeah, if there's something else going on i don't know about it either

12/23/2004 07:59:00 PM  
Blogger andy said...

I'm going to come to your party. I'm bringing a guest: Andre Dawson.

12/24/2004 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger Seriously said...

andy-
your use of andrew dawson jokes should be limited to two. so you must now cease.

jayson-
i will be attending, as will my wife robyn, my friend farty, his neighbor jarvis, his second cousin trace, trace's girlfriend's uncle... the high school gym teacher, the high school gym teacher's favorite student- southern bell, and a possible rise from the mucky muck from swamp t. hing. we all look forward to attending. i might take my clothes off as well... check that... i will most definately take my clothes off.

jesse

12/25/2004 05:19:00 PM  
Blogger miller said...

I'm there Jayson. By the way, Jesse, you're not married yet.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

12/25/2004 05:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home