Monday, November 22, 2004

Faces of Death!

Would you like to know what kicks some ass? Well, let me tell you. Jesse Gloyd dancing like some sort of possesed soul man to the bass player/guitarist/lead vocalist/keyboardist/percussionist of Latin Vida's slap bass solo during "Brick House" in Primm, Nevada, and then driving like a champ through a snow storm. More details to follow on my blog...

L.O.L. to you all, especially B.L. R.I.P., B.L. ;.) !

Also, I kicks some ass.

I am so bored.

A link: www.airguitarnation.com
note: Fatima, the Rockness Monster, goes to Claremont and is a really cool dude. He also just did a music video for the Old 97s.

Darren, the debunking Christian Rock Stars link is amazing. I had no idea that all of those things were swimming just beneath the surface of all of my favorite Christian rockers! Now I can feel good about getting rid of all my Christian rockers' cds (because they hide their cultish leanings under a bushel) and keeping my Led Zeppelin (who don't. oh no!). Thank God for the Southern Baptist Convention.

I kicks some ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger KMOB said...

drew i miss you.
it will be fun to read new stuff on your blog
i check it everyday
love matt

11/22/2004 01:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home