Wednesday, November 17, 2004

art, wine, tecate, and good vibes

Well, It's nearly one o'clock in the morning and I'm sitting on the couch nodding off as usual. I find it rather relaxing to fall asleep on the couch first, wake up at 3am, then go to bed...it's like an appetizer to the main course. I digress. I am back this evening from a fantastic Amanda Hamilton art show opening at Claremont. Well done Amanda. Well done Drew. Well done every man woman and child who made it out to the oasis in the abyss of east east east LA.

2 Comments:

Blogger KMOB said...

damn the corporate coffee empire and it's schedule that conflicts with the good things in life. amanda and drew: even though both of us had to work tonight, amanda and i are coming to see the show before it's gone. i stare at the card with delight as it rests beneath magnets on our fridge. that damned tree makes my day

11/17/2004 01:16:00 AM  
Blogger Seriously said...

Andy-

Your nightly sleep routine sounds like an old widower whose grandkids never call. Though you'd probably be falling asleep to 60 minutes at six in the evening, but I see a pattern developing.

Jesse

11/17/2004 10:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home