Friday, April 15, 2005

friday fun

so a couple things from me this morning.

1.)i received my copies of van morrison's 'astral weeks' and the pogues 'rum sodomy and the lash' on vinyl today from my mailman. he thought it was cool that i listen to records.

2.)i finally got the paypal thing set up on my site.{thanks to the billionaire} if you were thinking about purchasing some of my art from my senior show, this is the thing just for you. the work i am making isn't going to be small enough to take home with you, so here's your chance to show that you care in a special way. the buttons for paypal will be up on my site until my show is done, so if you get the itch at some point in the next month or two, i would really appreciate your appreciation!

3.) im going to invite another new addition to the porch later on today, once i hear back from him. he's a good friend to you, me, children and small animals. he writes about getting hit by cars while riding his bike, throwing rocks and flipping off women. the kansas kid we all know and love, grant redwine. you can check out his new blogger site here, since he quit that janky xanga crap.

grant

5 Comments:

Blogger redwine said...

Thanks for the invite. I just need a beer and something to smoke.

4/15/2005 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger Sycz said...

Grant,

Welcome.

I found this site today and thought you would like it.

4/15/2005 01:48:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

word. did anyone ever tell you that you have a bitchin last name? cause you do.

4/15/2005 02:15:00 PM  
Blogger dmh said...

what's up, f-er?

4/15/2005 04:27:00 PM  
Blogger kcs said...

I'm thirsty!

4/15/2005 04:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home