Tuesday, April 12, 2005

google maps

I highly recomend checking out google maps if you already haven't. especially the feature to where you can view everything in a sattelite images...hours can be wasted trying to find the different points of interest and you don't have to refresh the page, it's a click and drag type of map. yesterday i found the half way house, the old whittier apartment 17 at the olympian, biola, the hollywood sign, the bayou, my current residence...just tons of fun and i thought i would share that experience with all of you. just go to google search and type in any address and there you go...

2 Comments:

Blogger t.l. blagg said...

instead of gutting a bass on top of my TPS reports I decided to try out this yahoo map thing alan was raving about. Huzzah! Fun was had by all within this cubicle. Thanks Alan.

4/13/2005 03:08:00 PM  
Blogger kcs said...

i can see my house from here!

4/14/2005 10:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home