Monday, December 27, 2004

...sorry, all out of crack today

Christmas has come and gone, but I must say possibly the greatest thing that has happened recently in this time of yule cheer is the eviction of our crack-fiend neighbors...hooray! No more late night abuse!! No more "bad deals"!! No more preteen cigarette smoking!! No more dogs with glaucoma!! No more DUI convicted bicycle antics!!

Anyway, My Christmas was good...I spent it in the sunshine wathing the Lakers vs. Heat game at downtown disney. Now I am sitting next to matt doin' some E-TCB- it's the wave of the future(E-Commerce+ Taking Care of Business). Well, I hope to see you all at some point this week. I just found out I work from 6am-noon on new years day which either means I'll be working drunk, or extremely hungover...I'm opting for the working drunk.

andy

3 Comments:

Blogger kcs said...

As said in earlier post, "I'm in."

12/27/2004 04:56:00 PM  
Blogger Sycz said...

Thank you God that Ol' Cracky McPipeburn is gone. This is definitly the best Christmas ever. Though I must say I missed my chance to show that tweekhead Adam a thing or three. He thought he was hard because he was from Cincy. Cincinati? Ohio? I should cracked him on his head and said, "You know where I'm from!?!? I'M FROM THE STREETS BITCH!!!!"

12/27/2004 05:05:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

And I should have shanked him with my shiv! Wait! I did!

12/28/2004 11:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home