Friday, December 03, 2004

Hey Guys

I got a new blog up. I cancelled the last one. This one is going to be better. I posted my first short story in two years. It sucks, but take a look at it anyway. I mean we all spend time doing things that suck. So make it a priority to read my short story as one of the things you will do that sucks. I promise funnier things in the future. This one is lovesick shit. But we all gotta move on from women at one time or another (that could be taken a number of ways). I'm officially declaring myself a-sexual.

A few notes. Keith congratulations on being completely clean. Jesse, maybe you can get back at the neighbors by stealing some of their drugs. Darren, you gotta get back down here. O'Brien, it's been a while since I've seen you. Let's do something about that. Oh, and a big thank you to everyone at the Bayou for letting me hang out here and do school work. it's been great to see all of you regularly.

Peace,
Miller

oh yeah. the new blog address is puzzlengruzzle.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger miller said...

correction. that's puzzlengruzzle.blogspot.com

12/03/2004 02:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home