Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Biv Neff

What: Party

When: Saturday, April 14, 7 pm

Where: Matt and Lisa's House

Who: Anyone and Everyone

Why: Our little Lisa is gradumatating.

Come on over and help us celebrate. We'll have Mexican food and home-made beer. More beer is always welcome. Also, if you want, bring some meats we can fire up the grill. What better way to celebrate the end of Lent and the start of Lisa's career as a Business Lady?

RSVP in the comments, by email, or in person.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger andy said...

I will be in Australia, but celebrating in spirit with a cold Cooper's in my hand. Congrats Business Laday!

3/15/2007 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger onebeltfitsall said...

Sorry man, Jen and I have to be out of town for my sister's last musical of high school. Damn damn. That's right, damn damn.

3/16/2007 06:45:00 AM  
Blogger kcs said...

if We're not in the air, we will be there

3/16/2007 07:53:00 AM  
Blogger KMOB said...

oh gosh, amanda and I can't be there either, we're going on an undersea adventure to track down some lost russian nukes... on the moon...

what kind of beer do you want us to bring?

3/16/2007 09:31:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

No. But I will drink beers in spirit, in the honor of our Lisa's grad time. Also, I will wear short cut off cords, in honor of our Lisa's grad time.

3/16/2007 05:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home