Sunday, March 11, 2007

in an attempt to make this not suck

I should be writing right now. But so should the other 5 people in my group. The sent me there shitty attempts at an arguement, and now I must turn there nonesense into a wonderworks of aggression against Guantanamo. Group Papers! That is the dumbest idea there ever was in all of the worlds! I've been complimented on my writing a couple times and so now I fear i'm becoming cocky. I am fucking awesome!

and so begins my downfall.

in other news, Lady K and I have made our yearly transition into a new apartment. I am currently sitting at our desk overlooking 3rd st drinking a gin and sprite zero, I call it a gin-z.

Bourne Identity is currently on. I think i've mention this movie once before in a moment of procrastination. They are currently filming the 3rd movie. Last sunday while I was at j's house, I over heard j and mouse talking of the new fantastic four movie, which in turn, led me to a search on Doug Jones. He's famous and I've met him a few times and that makes my existence feel somehow valid, so I look him up and feel my heart grow good. But, that could be the gin-z.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

thats funny, I too am procrastinating, sitting in my new apartment, but drinking a whiskey on the rocks and listening to Patrick Wolf and his new album and am quite enjoying it. hah. i'll be damned. were practically doing the same thing. huh... crazy.

3/11/2007 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger miller said...

The rights to the third bourne movie were actually bought by TBN. It will be called the Bourne Divinity. In the movie Jason Bourne (now played by Kirk Cameron) interrogates a CIA agent into telling him that he works for God. This sends Bourne on a quest of faith to find out who the real God is. Bourne finds Christianity, and also finds that God put all the trials in his life to bring Bourne into a relationship with Himself...then Bourne dies and goes to hell. It's a hilarious fuck you to Bourne.

3/12/2007 03:53:00 AM  
Blogger onebeltfitsall said...

Miller, that was really funny.

3/12/2007 07:09:00 AM  
Blogger andy said...

I think it's called Bourne Again.

3/12/2007 08:29:00 AM  
Blogger M said...

Hells bells! When did everybody get funny again?

3/12/2007 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger onebeltfitsall said...

It's a rebirth.

3/12/2007 02:31:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Is it too much to rename the gin-z a "gin-z-sus"? Yeah, probably. Never mind.

3/12/2007 03:16:00 PM  
Blogger kcs said...

I am hoping this means I achieved "not suck"ing. YAY Porch!

3/12/2007 03:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home