Sunday, October 16, 2005

Great Pumpkin Fest!


Great Pumpkin Fest!
Originally uploaded by jessegloyd.
We will be having a Great Pumpkin Fest on saturday the 22st at our pad near the lake. It will also be a birthday party for Alan and Xio. It's also the pre-"Halloween" party, though I think I speak for everyone when I denouce the evil ALL HELL DAY, as it translates. So come and enjoy, SATURDAY OCTOBER 22. More details to follow concerning what to bring.

We will dance the night away- boom chick a boom boom!

Nobody is allowed in without a costume.

...and if you owe me money from a previous living arrangement, please bring it with you (you know who you are).

9 Comments:

Blogger kcs said...

pad near the lake? what like a lily pad. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

All Hell! ribbit

10/16/2005 10:42:00 PM  
Blogger Sycz said...

Can I sleep over?

10/16/2005 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger KMOB said...

amanda and i can't be there. we'll be in bakersfield for amanda's grandma's memorial service. sorry dude, sounds like it will be awesome.

/obligatory hahahahahahahaha

10/17/2005 12:18:00 AM  
Blogger Seriously said...

we're praying for you and amanda and her family. i'm sorry, hombre.

10/17/2005 07:36:00 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Halloween party, hehe, makes sense to you, makes sense to me.
One accidentally mentions that they may perhaps enjoy celebrating this particular day, having fun, perhaps enjoying a beverage or two and they get lectured about demons and the evil one and life in hell.
I like to call it shackled Christianity or maybe its the Truth.
All I know is it sounds like a hell of a good time to me. best wishes

10/17/2005 02:03:00 PM  
Blogger Seriously said...

Somebody buy Dan a virtual drink.

10/17/2005 05:35:00 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

this party sounds to be a good time. i shall attend. and xio will as well. i figure it's the least we can do...i think i may even put together an evite. those things are cool.

10/18/2005 09:55:00 AM  
Blogger andy said...

I ran into Bonnie Blount at Biola yesterday... I invited her and her stillborn baby

10/20/2005 08:37:00 AM  
Blogger t.l. blagg said...

thanks for the evite alan...that was wicked awesome. hey email me back sometime ya' greaseball bastaaad.

10/20/2005 10:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home