Monday, October 10, 2005

too many sad days, too many tuesday mornings

one of my favorite all time pogues lines
it meant a lot to me after my mom passed away on a tuesday, and it's hard for me to not recall it now as well.

tomorrow (tuesday) amanda's grandma will be removed from life support as she stipulated in her living will. at this point we are pretty certain that she won't be able to breath on her own without the ventilator. her condition has deteriorated a little bit since her brain surgery, and there has been little sign of recovery, limited, or at all.

please be praying for amanda, her family, and especially for her grandpa Clay. He met his wife-to-be, betty, at biola when they were both in college in the early '40's. pray that the Lord would give him the strength to make it through this. thanks so much guys

4 Comments:

Blogger Sycz said...

I'll definitly pray. So sorry brother.

10/10/2005 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I'm done with tuesdays.

Sorry matt

10/11/2005 07:33:00 AM  
Blogger Seriously said...

same.

10/11/2005 08:52:00 AM  
Blogger onebeltfitsall said...

Sorry Matt. Tuesday's bad, Wednesday too.

10/11/2005 10:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home