Wednesday, October 05, 2005

BYOTAB

Bring your own tortillas and brew choice to my house on friday. I will make the inside of a fajita and we will watch the Angels and White Sox lose.

Fun topic.

Movie that's on your mind right now when you read this line and think that you have to think of a movie to put as a comment. Mine is "The Sting", because I'm listening to Dixieland. Now mine is "Reds" directed by "our parents George Clooney" Warren Beatty, because I'm looking at a red bottle of Chuck Shaw (from biold) come on Andy, that made you laugh. Shaw from Biola. Shaw... SHAAAW! SHAW AND BEANS!!! SHAW AND BEANS WIF KECHUP AND MUS-TARD! BNAKED BEANS AND SHAAAAW AND KECHUUP, HO!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

mmmm... fajitas and beer... mmmm...Damn that sounds mighty fine, my friends.
Movie: The Scarlette Pimpernel... damn fine movie, damn fine.

10/06/2005 08:12:00 AM  
Blogger kcs said...

Doesn't tab cause cancer? I won't be bringing any.

10/06/2005 05:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home