Friday, October 14, 2005

Alright, alright

Look bitches. If you really have a problem than you can suck it. However, if you all want to do this, I'm opening up my place to anyone that wants to join and hang out. Bring some beer, a computer and your best bandaged glasses. Alan, I didn't go to your wedding so you can't come to my house. Does that even work? Just kidding Alan, you can come to my house and I'll get you drunk enough to forget that I wasn't there and I'll get drunk enough to make up for the fact that I wasn't shit-faced with everyone else on the planet. I love you all, except Dan, that's not love. That's lust.

2 Comments:

Blogger kcs said...

join the club

10/14/2005 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

um, yes.

i am offically drunk.

with s.r. patterson & co.

um, YES!!!!!

10/14/2005 09:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home