Friday, October 21, 2005

About tonight...

Wanted to know who all is coming tonight. We're gonna get things rolling at about 7:42. If we have people interested in playing that are not at my house tonight, we will have an online game going. If however, the only people that want to play are at my house then we will have a real game. That being said, if you're coming to my house bring 1) A computer with either a wireless connection or an ethernet cable 2) Plenty of drinks 3) An appetizer if you have one lying around 4) $10 in case we have a real game there will be a real buy in.

That's it. Please let me know who's coming as soon as you know, this includes are friends from the nether regions.

3 Comments:

Blogger dmh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/21/2005 08:31:00 AM  
Blogger Sycz said...

I hope to be at your house tonight around 9pm if I get get out of work on time

10/21/2005 08:33:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

it turns out i can't go. but have fun without me...

10/21/2005 02:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home