Wednesday, July 13, 2005

News from Seattle

At the end of September I'll be leaving to serve in Ukraine with the Peace Corps.
Hopefully I'll be able to come down to LA sometimes before then to see everyone. Other than that, I will be starting work at Autozone on Monday (Pretty Awesome, huh?), and I've been making good use of the trails in the great state of Washington.
I also saw the Cold War Kids while they were up here. They played in a biker bar in Pioneer Square. Oddly enough, the bikers seemes to like them. I'm already anticipating all the jokes about having once had a Ukrainian girlfriend, so I guess we'll see how clever Darren and Jesse in the way they generate such humorous statements. Hope all is well with everybody.

M@

3 Comments:

Blogger KMOB said...

well, speaking for myself, and couple of others, we want you to know that are prayers are with you. especially in light of how badly the addoption process went last time. here's hoping that bringing home a beautiful girl for you to care for is much easier this time.

ps. disclosing diseases at this stage might be something you want to rethink. that never looks good on documents.

7/13/2005 03:36:00 PM  
Blogger miller said...

O'Brien-wow. hmmmm. No response.

Drew-The awesomeness and the hippie are one. You can't have one without the other.

7/15/2005 01:53:00 PM  
Blogger KMOB said...

i keed i keed!!

7/15/2005 02:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home