Thursday, July 07, 2005

I have a dream...

I was reading the billionaire this morning. He spoke of dreams. As I navigated through his linkadelic website, reading his tidbits and what nots, I realized something. I had a dream. I don't often remember dreams, so this is ...well it's something.

You all were there. We were walking down a dirt road, a ravine on the right side. Somebody asked m'lady how we were doing. I think she said something that hurt my feelings, so of course, I decided to hurt hers. In the midst of all my sorries I was nudged, and began to fall down the ravine. I remember thinking it was very important to land on my feet. I made my way down the ravine, bouncing off of the ground, bushes and trees, trying to stay on my feet. Through out my fall I was holding a large Wardrobe in my left hand. I landed safely at the bottom. Dan came bouncing after me. Turns out he just thought it looked fun. Next thing I know we are all at the bottom of the ravine eating McDonalds.


I wish I could always remember dreams.

1 Comments:

Blogger andy said...

sweet dreams are made of keith, who am I to disagree...

7/07/2005 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home