Friday, July 08, 2005

PARTY IN MY PANTS! AND AT MY YARD SALE!

Saturday Morning, July the 9th, Two Thousand and Five

122 N. Bonnie Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91106

Why? Because we're moving, biatch. Which means we don't wants crap, and we wants money!

What crap? I'll tell you. A couch, bookcases, articles of clothing, plants, pots, a table & some chairs, & unicorns.

What time? 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. Don't come late, because we won't sell you our crap if you come late. I'm not kidding. No free crap for anyone, unless your name is Out of the Closet. Then you get all our free crap, but not until after 11 a.m.

If you bring beer, we might be able to talk trade.

Also, I will consider trading goods for primo Fantasy Baseball trades, but Amanda won't so talk to me if you want to use that particular currency.

4 Comments:

Blogger kcs said...

I'll give you sanchez, alverez and all the other ez's for a bookshelf.

7/09/2005 01:37:00 AM  
Blogger onebeltfitsall said...

I've got Paul Konerko and a gimpy Halladay for books that make me look as smart as Bethancourt.

7/09/2005 08:30:00 AM  
Blogger dmh said...

sorry i missed this. I was busy taking a shit on your great great grandma.

7/13/2005 03:12:00 AM  
Blogger Seriously said...

don't sell the bookcase you sold us when we drank lots of whiskey. ;)

7/15/2005 01:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home