Wednesday, March 16, 2005

good times.

I'm glad to see that everyone is doing so well. Congratulations to Andy!
On to less important things...
-Has anyone seen this torn video? Just type torn video into google. Maybe add mime to your search if you can't seem to find it. It's amazing. I'd post a link, but I don't know how to.
-Lastly, does anyone want to go surfing next week? I'm serious. Burrito serious. Let me know. I am very down.
-Post lastly, Sam Staley is having his 30th Birthday party this Saturday. It's a heavy metal one and you are supposed to dress the part. Everyone is welcome, for the most part. Call me to ask if you're welcome or not.

That's all
Patterjen

3 Comments:

Blogger Seriously said...

sam's 30? goodness. anyhow, i'll be there with jack daniel's being fed to be through a needle.

3/16/2005 08:32:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

isn't jacquie's wedding on saturday? i'd be down to go after the vows, if any one else wants to make the trek...

surfing eh? intriguing. many of you might remember the "surfer drew" phase (shortly before "monk drew" and after "skater drew.") perhaps a revival is in order?

3/16/2005 09:02:00 AM  
Blogger miller said...

I have seen the torn mime video and it's hilarious.

3/16/2005 09:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home