Tuesday, March 15, 2005

from juiceboxes to a thermos filled with bitter coffee

Hello All, I write to you today from the confines of Pioneer High School. I won't bore you with subbing stories, because frankly there are far too many of them...my favorite part is that I can nap in class when the mood strikes me. Anyway, this job is a huge answer to prayer and that means starbucks is on the outs...so come visit me at that filthy establishment next time i'm working there(within the next two weeks) and I will be sure to fix you up with a handsome bounty of beverages and treats. Fat treats. Treats that make chubby children jump for joy.

And, for those of you who don't already know- Dana and I are engaged! In the words of phish..."I'm dancing like a newborn elf" I'm so excited and wish i could buy you all drinks to celebrate.

Well, that's it for now. It's a beautiful day and I can nearly smell the grass at dodger stadium.

andy

2 Comments:

Blogger kcs said...

Andy, you have 1 free drink voucher redeemable Tuesday Nights in the LBC. You can pick it up after 8 at EJ Malloys.

3/15/2005 09:34:00 AM  
Blogger Seriously said...

keith...stop...will see you there...stop...writing from telegram....stop

3/15/2005 05:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home