Monday, March 14, 2005

E-mail addresses

I would like to start sending all of you cute little stories of puppies and of sick little boys in comas in dire need of your e-mail support. But first I would need your e mail addresses. Please respond to this with your E-dress. Of course, I'm not serious. I promise, no forwards. But I do want your emails for my records. Now that I have a computer at home, I will no longer be communicating via telephone, cellular phone, or mouth. All communication must now be in the form of E-communication. Your emails will be appreciated. E-thank you

5 Comments:

Blogger KMOB said...

since you are going to become a super e-communicator, why not start now. i don't know about the other kids, but my email address is available on my blogger profile. you can click here to see mine, or you can click on the names on the left hand side of the porch where it says 'contributers', or somesing like that.

also an easy way to avoid spam robots is to type out you email as dumb as possible myemailATyourestupidDOTcom, that way the evil robots don't fine your email, enter your house wirelessly, and torture your pets.

3/14/2005 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger kcs said...

uh...thanks

3/14/2005 02:05:00 PM  
Blogger KMOB said...

upon reading my first comment, i appologize to you if you thought i was being mean, it's just the voices in my head saying it's funny.
mgobrien@gmail.com

man that feels much better

3/14/2005 02:28:00 PM  
Blogger kcs said...

No, no, no, O'brien not mean. Me simple, confused. simply confused easily. post lots of words. keith brain go boom. I need a milk shake. they make my head explode.

3/14/2005 02:38:00 PM  
Blogger Seriously said...

jessegloyd@yahoo.com

3/16/2005 01:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home