Thursday, March 10, 2005

I wish I had a Pony

...and a boat. then I could float away with my bride to a dessert island and eat it, and I wouldn't have to work or worry or wish any more. I'm moving programs again. this is my 3rd move in this company. I'm done. I don't like it here. so why do I stay. Because I need medical insurance. Because I got to pay off medical bills. Medical shmedical. I wish it was Y2K(minus the Becky factor). That was a good year. Here's to 2triple0. I have a CT scan tomorrow. Think of me as you greet the day, or tonight. We just have to make sure we're still all good. Truth be told... I'm not happy these days, except everyday at 6:30 pm when I walk through the door, and Karen jumps up with a smile to give me a hug. I like that. I think from now on my day start at 6:30pm. Everything prior can just be disregarded. short and sweet. Here's to the new me. Life is short and so am I. Amen. Abracadabra. Booyah. mmmbop. Funkedelic Beboptics. dig it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, i dig

3/10/2005 02:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by dmh

3/10/2005 02:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home