Friday, March 04, 2005

A Request.

To all poker players.

Here's the deal, Mr. Belt, I really thank you for your offer and I haven't been looking at the blog for a couple weeks really, so I didn't know of this fun discussion until sometime yesterday, but seeing how the evening was proposed by Alan and is for Alan (and Dan, but Dan isn't leaving for a couple weeks) I think we ought to have it here in Whittier (or at Goss' place) seeing as he does have to drive from Burbank to LBC after working a twelve hour day or so. It may be too late, but why even have a poker night if Alan isn't either able to enjoy it or be there? Please consider it.

Jesse

1 Comments:

Blogger onebeltfitsall said...

I really couldn't care less... here's my thought. #1. Bush had his wisdom teeth out is questionable at best for his participation in the evening. #2. This was Alan's idea and I have no problem moving things to better suit his needs. My reasoning for taking it to the LBC is that in my discussions with people at the party, it seemed that they wanted to get away from the Bayou. Once again, I really couldn't care less. If it's easier for everyone to have it in Whittier then I'll be there.

3/04/2005 04:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home