Friday, March 04, 2005

Dear Matt (Bethancourt)

Dear Matt (Bethancourt),

Dear Matt (Bethancourt), you sure are a swell fella. You pull some real sweet deals for all of us here "down below." You deserve the moon!

Matt (Bethancourt), you had a birthday, and I clean plumb forgot it. I sure am sorry. I know birthdays are special days, days for laughter and lollypops and gin! Next year I will be less selfish and remember your special day.

I have a red plate that reads "You Are Special Today!" all around the edge. I will make chocolate chip pancakes and serve them to you piping hot on the red plate. Do you like butter?

Dear Matt (Bethancourt), thanks for max fun!

Sincerely,

Andrew

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell if that's sarcastic or not, but thank you. (though there's no need for all that hoopla)

3/04/2005 02:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home