Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A Post

I am at East Whittier teaching. Matt B. is teaching in the room next to me. I figure we'll go get some El Pollo Loco or something. Possibly a BRC burrito. This is a noisy class and I wish the day to be over. I can't complain... maybe I can a little, actually.

Here's to: spring training, milky way and airheads in my classroom.

Note to all who want to come:

I will be hanging with Darren and Miller in LA on St. Patty's, all are welcome to join, but we will be having a group party featuring, mr. potato (boiled), cabbage (boiled), corned beef (crockpotted), white bread and butter, and Guinness a plenty (Alec)... this will commence on Friday.

The Saturday after Easter, I believe it's the second of april, I will be booking a campsite or two somewhere not too far away. drop a line here if interested so i can know whether or not to get 2 sites or 1.

word. brent- i emailed mike askay your digits for the bparty info stuff.

out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

i am in for a dmh stp'd clbrtn. wht time? directions? i assume to call dmh? dmh?

at the risk of starting another comment free-for-all, are ladies invited to the celebration of st. patrick? i assume they are, and i will ask my lady friend if she would like to join me. if this is a problem, let me know.

also, keith, windmillboxer@yahoo.com

also, hi guys!

and, goodbye.

3/15/2005 02:14:00 PM  
Blogger KMOB said...

andrew

as your representative editor here at St. Paddy's House Publishers Ltd., I have a couple of small cultural edits to your previous comment. they are as follows:

i am in for a dmh stp'd clbrtn. wht time? directions? i assume to call dmh? dmh?

at the risk of starting another comment free-for-all, are colleen's invited to the celebration of our st. patrick? i assume they are, and i will ask my colleen if she would like to join me. if this is a problem, let me know.

also, keith, windmillboxer@yahoo.com

also, cheers guys!

and, goodbye.

3/15/2005 03:32:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

ah, yes, good. "colleens." duly noted. thanks. so, i am not even asking anymore, i am just inviting. all i need to know is what other colleens will be present, so i know the names to give when the question is asked.

colleens huh?

cheers,

drew

3/15/2005 04:30:00 PM  
Blogger dmh said...

word. all ladies are welcome. If anyone would like to sit, please bring a lawn chair. j-maybe a card table. I'm saying an 8 start time (feel free to amend).

directions: from 10 W, exit la brea and go N. L on 6th. R on Hauser. Park on 6th, Hauser, or 3rd. I will try to rsvp a vistor's spot for all who inform me of that desire.

Hauser has 3rd to the N, La Brea to the E, 6th to the S and Fairfax to the W. Find it. 410 Hauser 90036.

3/15/2005 07:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home