Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Mike's Gold Line Booze Cruise Birthday Party

Come buy Sycz a beer and celebrate the excretion of him and a slimy placenta out of his mother's womb.

Meet at our apartment in Highland Park, this Friday (6/9) at 7 O'cluck cluck meow! We are going to ride the train to sweet bars like Traxx (in bustling Union Station), festive cantinas on Olavera St, dirty brothels in Chinatown, Footsies (Rock n roll paradise), and The Little Cave (Satan's Lair).

Join us for food, folks, and fun. La Estrella, our local taco shack, is muy scrumptous after a few cerveza.

If you don't come to Mike's party you're a shithead.

5 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

I would be there, but blame Canada. That sounds like a really cool time. eh. happy day of birth mike.

6/07/2006 09:04:00 AM  
Blogger Patterjen said...

Since my wife will most likely be having lingere pillow fights with Erica and their girlfriends, I will surely attend.

6/07/2006 06:35:00 PM  
Blogger kcs said...

If I had a lingere pillow, surely I would never again fight.

I am wanting to join you on your gold line gulp, but I find my self a blue, half a red and a bit of a gold line away from your park on high. Perhaps I will drive, defeating the purpose of this drunken derailment. This may also require a crash at the bachlor pad, however I fear finding myself with a face full of undies the morning after. Maybe I should bring my own pillow.

6/07/2006 09:53:00 PM  
Blogger M said...

Most definitely "yes."

6/09/2006 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger dmh said...

Keith, take the train and join us at Union Station. Spend the night. Enjoy the festivities.

6/09/2006 03:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home