Thursday, February 02, 2006

i need prayer

I need everyone's help. I'm feeling very depressed.

I don't usually do this, but i need to share something. Something big and dirty. I have a dirty secret.

I wear diapers. I've always worn them. There have been many late nights on the porch that I have laughed so hard that I pooed myself. but I haven't told anyone. until now.

I feel very selfconscious of the assey smell that waifs out of my bunghole. It's like tunafish and stale beer. I apologize to everyone. i feel that it has hindered many of my relationships. it has made me cry like a baby alot too. i cry and poo almost everyday.

please forgive me. and next time you see me be sure to give me a gentle hug and rub my back . or give me a clean diaper. i'd appreciate it.

love,
your brother miguel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sycz said...

I love my idiot friends.
I just pooed a little in my mouth.

2/03/2006 06:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home