Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Crazy Night in Kiev

First of all, let me pass along my new blog address that I'll be posting on. It's the iron curtainroda.

Second, I went in to Kiev to meet Jes' train. I got there one night early to hang out with my friend Vova, whom I haven't seen in a few years. So I meet up with him, and we go to this restaurant, where four of us polished off four bottles of vodka. I thought we would go home after that, but we went bowling, where we had three more shots over the course of 1 1/2 hours. After that we went to a club (we smoked huka there), where I had one drink. I was feeling pretty sick, and it was four in the morning when we decided to go to the sauna. We stayed there until seven. After that we left to pick up Jes at the train station.

Ukrainian married men are insane. I had a relatively good time, but man, that wore me out. If Alan were there, he would have convinced me to do push-ups on a lawn somewhere. That's the only crazy time I've had so far, and I don't care to repeat it. Everything else is great though. Miss you guys, and I often think about you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

great time miller... can't beat the spa at 4 in the morning... keep up the hard work.

1/17/2006 08:48:00 AM  
Blogger dmh said...

johnson

1/17/2006 05:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home