Tuesday, January 17, 2006

it's a nice night

hey all, good to see everybody at new year's...

i'm glad to say i've been hanging out with the mcgraw's a bit lately. they've got a cool place in westphilly next to will smith's boyhood home. actually they do have a cool place and a cool vibe and cool friends (beside me) micah and i played an open mic afternoon sunday and it rocked it was at the green line coffee shop. friday night we went there to see a guy micah might put in his band the boats. he was alright at guitar but maybe not the greatest lyricist. my favorite line was something like"it's a nice night to be a prick on the prowl...i feel like drinking myself out of my skull, i feel like drinking 'till my dick can't stand up..." good stuff!

emily and micah live a short trolley ride away from me. sunday we went to christ church in olde city and then the dedication to the new brick path around ben franklin's grave. it's his 300th birthday today. happy birthday ben!

3 Comments:

Blogger andy said...

i hear ben franklin burried his fortune inside the liberty bell

1/18/2006 04:41:00 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

i heard ben franklin is a myth. like ghandi and albert camus.

1/18/2006 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger joshforbesisawesome said...

It's good to know that Micah's up and rocking it. Personally I think his lyrics are pretty badass, but what do I know?
Josh Forbes

1/21/2006 03:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home