Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My birthday.

So, Thursday is my birthday. Jen will be taking me to Popeye's for a crawfish dinner, after which we are planning on hitting up All Star Lanes for beer and karaoke. Anyone who would like is not only invited, but strongly encouraged, perhaps even threatened to attend the All Star portion of the evening.

Don't worry, if All Star turns out to be a bust, there's always the Little Cave.

If you can't make it, we're going to be throwing a daytime bbq at our house in my honor sometime in the near future as well.

Write me and let me know yr status.

Threateningly (but still tenderly),
Ryan

5 Comments:

Blogger dmh said...

I will be there with my lover.

8/24/2005 06:49:00 PM  
Blogger Sycz said...

where are these lanes you speak of?

8/24/2005 09:30:00 PM  
Blogger Patterjen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/25/2005 05:53:00 PM  
Blogger Patterjen said...

All Star Lanes is located on Eagle Rock Blvd. in Highland Park. Just take the 2 North from the 5 and exit Verdugo. Turn left off of the freeway which will place you on Eagle Rock Blvd. Continue on for about a mile and you should, nay, will see All Star on your left, slightly after York Blvd. If you hit Colorado blvd, you've gone far too far. If you need to call me, 714-496-1509. See ya there.

8/25/2005 05:56:00 PM  
Blogger Patterjen said...

Around 9ish.

8/25/2005 05:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home