Tuesday, August 23, 2005

just another post in paradise

I'm thinking Phil Collins. I'm thinking Super Soakers and I'm thinking Mr. Pibb. VCRs and Vision Street Wear. I have been playing around on myspace. com today, searching Biola University and my old Highschool, trying to find old friends, old faces. Old Biola memories kept flashing back. Painting the exterior fence, sitting outside the eagle or whatever the food place was called. Common Grounds before the tranformation into a Denny's esque beauty. The new library that donated many books to the Half Way house. I often times wonder how exactly I ended up there. But don't we all. I'm looking forward to this weekend....

3 Comments:

Blogger kcs said...

eagle's nest....you know like the Nazis

8/23/2005 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

more like the eagles breast!!! big, juicy, plump breast.

8/24/2005 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger t.l. blagg said...

chicken or chick?
animal or human?

8/25/2005 09:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home