Tuesday, August 16, 2005

quite thoughts with Bono

Though my impressions of U2 have been shaped by both the good... Alan Goss, who will defend every note and lyric with confidance and grace... and the not so good... james evens, who actually had a shrine in his room and I believe a worship service every friday afternoon dedicated to U2... I have found myself a bit of a cynic towards bono and company... Until I read this quite fasinating, witty and to the point interview on xianity today... (not one of my regular websites but nontheless can be interesting) heres the link... http://www.christianitytoday.com/music/interviews/2005/bono-0805.html

for all to enjoy

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

dan, i thank you for the compliment. i have read that book, and it is a great book by far. i almost posted that text before, but thought it would come off as "oh, it's just alan and anything bono is cool to him" but it is quite good.

8/16/2005 01:38:00 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

I would like to point out though that this interview has no connection to xianity today. IT was a separate book.

8/16/2005 02:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home