Sunday, August 14, 2005

Hooray for our two virgins!

Whoops. Anyway, here's the deal. After not clearing any of this with Alan or Andy, I've made some decisions for their collective bachelor weekend. Here are the details:
Location- Silver Strands Beach
Date- August 26-28
What's Happening?- We will be beach bar-b-cueing, surfing (especially those of us that can't surf) and sleeping at our dear friend Tim Curran's house.
Price of admission- Free bitches, just bring some meat, some beer and a sleeping bag.
Who's invited- Preferably people that know Alan and Andy. But if you don't and you'd still like to come... yeah, why not.
RSVP?- Toss a comment on here so I have an idea of how many people we've got going.
Do I have to come the whole time?- Yes you filthy whore, your wife will unchain you for one frickin' weekend.
Am I even invited to Andy's wedding?- I have no idea. Probably not though so you may want to come to voice this concern.

I think that's it.

-Jays

10 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

that. sounds. so. fun.

i'd be there if i could. in the meantime, have fun, rate people constantly and relentlessly, and drink too much.

yes.

8/14/2005 08:00:00 PM  
Blogger kcs said...

Dude ya'll always pull these things when one of my parents are in town. No wait. my parents are always coming into town. my bad. I'll see what I can do.

8/14/2005 09:44:00 PM  
Blogger Sycz said...

I thought Darren and I are the only two virgins left. Go figure.

8/15/2005 08:48:00 AM  
Blogger Alan said...

i remembering hearing something about being a born again virgin....

i concure with this gathering and think it will be a grand ol time. i look forward to surfing, me being one who does not know how to. my little brother is probably going to come as well.

8/15/2005 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger andy said...

I will be there, and Tim may just get his guitar back... nevermind, I may "forget" to bring it.

Thanks again Jayson

8/15/2005 06:03:00 PM  
Blogger Seriously said...

like you "forgot" to get the band equipment from the bayou?

8/15/2005 07:09:00 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

i just.... I forgot.

8/15/2005 08:48:00 PM  
Blogger KMOB said...

i'll be there... but not in a michael jackson sort of way

8/15/2005 11:20:00 PM  
Blogger Sycz said...

I will bring diapers.

8/17/2005 08:39:00 AM  
Blogger kcs said...

diaper lick?

8/17/2005 09:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home