Thursday, August 04, 2005

For the love of wireless...

I'm sitting in the LBC airport preparing to board a flight to Vermont for the wedding of a friend. How incredible it is to sit here and type an email to you all from a rather uncomfortable, yet surprisingly relaxing, airport chair. The irony is, I'm listening to live Coltrane on iTunes radio and as I hear the audience clap I whip my head in circles around me to see the roaring applause. Technology has made me a damn fool. A damn fool I've been made. My love to you all, especially my new brother of Idaho living. See you in Nampa sometime.

-Jays

2 Comments:

Blogger kcs said...

jayson,
I too am often confused by the voices...

8/04/2005 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

i heard a voice once. it said "slow down there fella, you might melt your wings."

I hope I see you in Boise, and not in Nampa. That would be really strange if I saw you in Nampa. If I saw you in Nampa, we'd probably get in the car and go to Boise, because there's nothing to do in Nampa. Love!

8/05/2005 07:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home