Monday, November 08, 2004

At School...

I'm at school and in a yelling at kids mood. I'm teaching a piano class. They aren't even talking that loud, but I want complete silence. Is that too much to ask? Complete silence. I amm baffled at how I can yell at them to be quiet and they get quiet, for about one minute before the talking starts again. I think I'll send someone top ALC. I haven't done that all year. I'm a pretty nice sub. All I ask is that they give me some peace and quiet to work on writing and read my book. I'm almost done with Kavalier and Clay. It's a great book. I've restricted myself to reading only while at school. I usually try and go two periods of reading, two of writing, and the final two I make my wild card periods where I can either write, read, or surf the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home