Sunday, November 07, 2004

Greetings from Temecula

Jayson, Matt, Ryan and myself have been recording in Temecula for the last 2 days fueled by Johnny Walker, High Life, coffee, and creative vibes. It's been good to record the first new material with the band in the last 3 years and hopefully it will yield a great EP. Things haven't been going my way- I've broken a dozen guitar strings while recording my guitar parts and at one point got so frustrated that I tossed the guitar on the ground thus breaking off the headstock. Now, this would be bad enough if it was my own guitar that suffered- alas, it was not. Before we headed out this weekend I called up Ian Nickus to borrow his prized vintage equipment which he so graciously lent to me. The guitar that I was playing was his gold early-80's Les Paul. Ouch. Now it is in 2 pieces. Please pray for the health of that guitar. Hmmm...what else...I start work at Starbucks on monday- as Matt put it: I have bent over for the man with a big target on my ass. He's right.

Talk to you all later. Getting the shakes from coffee is really relaxing.

Andy

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

andy-i haven't talked to you in a while. sorry to hear about the sick guitar. thats a shame. starbucks has great benfits i hear and i tend to go there at least 4x a week. we should hang out soon.

11/09/2004 02:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home