Tuesday, October 05, 2004

It's official...

I've got mono again and the Dodgers suck. It's so funny how things can sour. Though, having mono in Hawaii means I have to lay around for a week- which is not that different from what I usually do in Hawaii. I've now fallen asleep twice while watching Brazil. I'm becoming less and less enthrawled by Terry Gilliam. Give me Fisher King and Python and take the rest.

I'm also reading a book about the tragedy aboard the whaling ship the Essex. I'm quite the fan of whaling history. The book won the National Book Award a few years back. It's some really interesting stuff. In other good books... This Boy's Life made me blast.

word.

J-Thang

2 Comments:

Blogger Sycz said...

I didn't know mono stays with you. will it ever go away?

10/05/2004 11:08:00 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

It never goes away...I got it in highschool and still have relapses...it sucks.

10/06/2004 05:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home