Thursday, September 16, 2004

lock down

hmmm so i just got back here to my place from the buyou. Someone thought that it might be best if i was kept outside... and locked me out.

i came over to write sycz a note. i opened the door, quietly because it looked like everyone was asleep. i got some paper, wrote my note, and sat on the porch to have a late night smoke. lo and behold i hear some footsteps from inside. i whistle my whistle, and say "sycz" outloud. then i hear a "click" of the door being locked followed by silence.

what's the deal with that? i know there's nervousness about the new neighbors, but please people. take a quick peek out the window and see your bearded buddy, your jovial pal. i promise i wont hurt you!

ps. i don't think it was gloyd, because he wouldn't have heard me, and his footsteps would have been louder. anyone want to fess up?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sycz said...

Oh shit someone was outside! I heard these footsteps in the house and I automatically woke up and made a quick sweep of the house and saw that no one was there and locked the door. I didn't hear my name though. Sorry Brotha. I get paranoid with when I start hearing noises.

9/16/2004 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger KMOB said...

man i'm just glad you didn't have your cross bow

9/16/2004 06:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home