Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Thank You

I am so fortunate to have such a great group of friends through all the pain and hurt that happens in life. You guys are always there for me and I feel I can talk to anyone of you openly and you will all truly listen about things that I am burdened by. These past few days have truly shown me that God has granted me with brothers and sisters that love me and care for me even in my darkest hour. I want to let all of you know that I will always be there for any of you and that none of you will ever walk alone. I find it hard to thank you all each individually since we are rarely together anymore. At least I can mention you here, so all can see what great people you are.

Thank you Matt O, Jesse, Darren, Matt Miller, Matt Maust, Matt B, Andy, Drew, Robyn, Jen B, Jason, Lisa, Amanda O, Amanda H, Trevor, Julie, Brent, Allan, Dave, Eeta, Keith, Tisa, Billy, Dan, and Miguel y Emilia.

I will fight beside anyone one you in whatever trouble or trail you may face. I will never forget your words. Thank you for for helping me find peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seriously said...

still praying. God is good.

9/03/2004 02:49:00 PM  
Blogger dmh said...

word.

9/05/2004 02:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home