Sunday, August 22, 2004

Back on...

But for some reason, I don't have full access to change settings and whatnot. Though I do not think I would need to change the site stylisctically, I feel that since this is the blog that I started, I should have this privilage back. I may want to send invites, check the counter, post a picture, etc.
Anyhow. Bridge School... Oct 23-24... Neil confirmed...rumored: Macca, PJammin', Chilli Poopers, White Power Stripes...

http://www.hyperrust.org/Bridge/Bridge18.html

2 Comments:

Blogger KMOB said...

jesse - until you actually got back on, i couldn't give you privleges. chill out man. you're set up now. if you want to check the counter, just let me know. since it's set up with the one on mine, i can get the information to you if you want it. just let me know what you want me to send you.

8/22/2004 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger Seriously said...

cool g--

8/22/2004 03:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home