Thursday, August 06, 2009

Rides

Six cars total at the campsite, so we need to figure out rides.

1) What the the earliest time you are able to head up to the campsite?
-Available anytime
-Friday morning
-Friday afternoon
-Friday evening
-Late Friday evening
-Saturday morning, afternoon, evening.

(I haven't lived in LA 2 years, so I forget, when would be the best time of the day to make the trip?)

2) Do you need a ride?

3) If, no, are you able to give others a ride up?

4) How many people (besides yourself) can you take up?

5) Do you have room for coolers, tents, beers, keg, jugs of whiskey, Cheesz Its?

Please respond within the next couple days. Thanks.

---

Here's directions to the place once you find your way to the 101:

- US-101 N - 186 mi
- Take the Los Osos Valley Rd exit - 0.3 mi
- Turn left at Los Osos Valley Rd - 11.3 mi
- Slight left at Pecho Valley Rd - 3.7 mi

Montana De Oro State Park
3550 Pecho Valley Rd
Los Osos, CA 93402-4103

3 hours 49 mins
(4 hours 40 mins in traffic)

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger KMOB said...

I am able to leave friday morning. Post-morning rush hour is best i think. I am able to carry as much as we can pack into the rover. if we pack it to the gills i'll be able to take one passenger with me.

8/06/2009 04:31:00 PM  
Blogger Sycz said...

Just to let you guys know, my brother-in-law Oscar will be at a campsite in the same ground on Thursday night. I think that I will be heading to that campsite around 7pm on Thursday and I have room if anyone wants to ride with me. Also, I wanted to let everyone know that there will be no suckling pig, due to how long it will take to cook and seeing that we will be doing fun stuff in the meantime like baseball surfing drinking and such. Forgive me. Mea Culpa.

8/06/2009 07:07:00 PM  
Blogger onebeltfitsall said...

Darren- Wanted to let you know that I'm not going to make it up. Too close to baby number 2 popping out and can't leave the mrs. that far away. Hope that doesn't throw a wrench in the finances for the weekend.

-Jayson

8/06/2009 08:55:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I don't need a ride. I'm riding up with Andy (don't know when, but sometime Friday), and I think Jesse and Pool are too. They'll need to confirm though. I think we have room to take "stuff," but Andy will need to confirm that.

No pig? I'm out.

Jayson - sorry I won't see you, hope everything goes well w/ #2. Congratulations in advance!

8/09/2009 07:47:00 AM  
Blogger M said...

I need a ride. My car will be in New York.

8/09/2009 08:12:00 AM  
Blogger kcs said...

Greg and I chatted of going up together. In which case we will most likely have room for others and stuff.

8/09/2009 09:03:00 AM  
Blogger KMOB said...

MB -

you can ride with me, in fact, im calling dibs on you.

8/09/2009 09:33:00 AM  
Blogger Damion said...

I am not sure what to do. I have friday off, so I can leave thursday night or friday morning, don't care. I can either drive, or be driven. Do we need to bring our own food? What needs to be brought?

8/10/2009 03:01:00 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

I'm pretty sure I can head up on Thursday evening. Damion...if you're down with driving, I'm down with riding. I don't have a tent and I don't have a sleeping bag. All was lost somewhere along the way. If Thursday evening is not an option...I'm still gonna need a ride.

8/10/2009 09:58:00 PM  
Blogger Damion said...

Hey Billy, I might be riding up with Oscar (Other Brother in Law). I do have a huge tent, though. So feel free to use it when we are up there. You will have to find your own sleeping bag, however. Let's talk more at Cha Cha.

8/11/2009 01:26:00 PM  
Blogger M said...

If anyone has an extra sleeping bag, I would love to borrow it. Thanks!

8/11/2009 03:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home