Friday, February 13, 2009

SPRING TRAINING...


Who's in for a weekend trip down to AZ to catch some spring training baseball? I think it would be fun. I'll throw out some options and feel free to make other suggestions:
Sat. March 28- Dodgers vs. White Sox at white sox field.
Sat. March 21- Cubs vs. White Sox at white sox field.
Sun. March 29- Dodgers vs. Padres at Dodgers field.
Fri. March 27- Cubs vs. White Sox at Cubs field.

All the facilities seem pretty close to one another, so I'm sure multiple games could be watched on a day. It takes roughly 5 hours to get there. We could all crash at a hotel, or stay with people down there (I think I've got family there). I'm up for leaving on a friday and coming back on a sunday, or anything in between. Thoughts?

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy said...

joining the adventure depends on my financial situation...

2/17/2009 04:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home