Monday, July 14, 2008

Had an amazing time this weekend, fellas. I was so blessed to see all of you again and see how your journey has progressed since last we spoke. I look foward to seeing you guys more often! I can't wait for you to meet my girlfriend and we can all jam and share music. This is yet another summer of love, is it not?

That said, Darren will be down shortly and we are traveling down to Coyote Cal's Hostel in Baja from 8/2-8/5. Its a full service hostel, complete with a barefoot taquila bar, in the middle of nowhere on Baja's Pacific coast. We stayed there two years ago, had a most excellent and relaxing time, and have been wanting to go back ever since. Darren, Becca, Galena (my girlfriend) and I will be heading down on the 2nd of August (Saturday), partying in Rosarito that night and then chillin on the beach by Coyote's Sunday, Monday. Then we drive back to USA. If you want to join the party, let me know so I can make a reservation. The link to Coyote's is http://coyotecals.com/

-Trev

4 Comments:

Blogger dmh said...

I'm going.
and here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussong's

and here
http://www.lospelicanosrosarito.net/

7/14/2008 03:11:00 PM  
Blogger dmh said...

Also, we arrive in LA Friday afternoon August 1st. We will drink beer at Cha chas that night. you should too.

7/14/2008 04:03:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll do my best to make it to mexico, but don't you need a passport now to go to TJ?
I don't know where my passport is at the moment.
I'll definitely grab some brews at ChaCha

7/14/2008 11:38:00 PM  
Blogger dmh said...

no passport until 2009. now it is 2 forms of ID.

7/15/2008 06:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home