Monday, June 16, 2008

BBQ@PTTRSNS

For all those interested parties in the L.A. area, the Pattersons have kindly offered to BBQ some HDs in our honor at their lovely abode in Silverlake on Saturday, June 21 starting at 5 in the post meridian. I would have preferred 5 in the blood meridian, but it's not my house. The Pattersons will be providing the HDs and fixings for said HDs, so if you plan on attending, please also plan on bringing a side and/or some sort of BBQ-appropriate beverage.

If you don't know how to get to the Pattersons' lovely abode in Silverlake, simply call or email me and I will tell you. (andrewjameshamilton@gmail.com) Also, please RSVP in the comments so's we'll have an idea of how many to expect. Also, stay cool and have a bitchin' summer.

That is all.

("HDs" means hot dogs.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sycz said...

I am coming with a guest.

6/16/2008 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger Seriously said...

we will be there!

6/16/2008 07:26:00 PM  
Blogger andy said...

sweet nectary times

6/16/2008 08:46:00 PM  
Blogger Damion said...

I got all excited, I thought we were bbqing some hobo dildos. disappointment...

6/19/2008 04:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home