Wednesday, May 28, 2008

All time great



In a recent interview with David Brown over at Big League Stew, Blyleven discussed the photo:

Blyleven: I LOVE to fart.

Brown: What's wrong with you?

Blyleven: I'm honest. Have you ever farted?

Brown: One or two times.

Blyleven: And did it feel good?

Brown: Always.

Blyleven: Probably so. That's why I wore it. I love to fart. I do. When the time is right, I do it. I'm not going to hide it.

Brown: You're so blunt about your love for flatulence.

Blyleven: Yeah. Well, someone gave me the shirt because of my history of farting, so I wear it. I LOVE to fart. I think I still have it.

Brown: What gets you really gassy?

Blyleven: Anything. The air we're breathing right now.

Brown: Should I be ready for something?

Blyleven: I have no trouble. It's not one thing that I eat, it's just passed down from my father. My father was a very good farter. I have a sister who's very good at it, too. Probably better than I am.

Brown: Women aren't "supposed" to do that.

Blyleven: Oh, I think times have changed--at least in the Blyleven family.

via aarongleeman.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've never scene Jess in this shirt before.

7/04/2008 11:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home