Wednesday, July 18, 2007

BACH PARTY UPDATE

For those coordinating rides, these are the rumors i've heard (with possible spots and departure times) to the best of my knowledge:

-Jesse, Andy, Kevin (1 spot,, thurs night) (dan? keith?)
-Billy, frank (2 spots?, fri night)
-me, mattb, sycz, mob (1spot?, thurs night)
-ryan (train sat afternoon)
-matt miller, brien downie (2 spots?, fri afternoon)
-matt pool (thursday night?)
-damion (?, sat afternoon)
-pat (train?, sat?)
-greg (?)
-jayson (?)
-trevor (?)
-maust (?)
-dan vanvoorhis (?)

I apologize if i overlooked anyone. It does not mean i do not love you. I want all to party.

If i made any error or whatnot, edit that shit up.

word.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger onebeltfitsall said...

Leaving on Saturday early afternoon and driving up for the evening.

7/18/2007 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm leaving Friday afternoon around 3 pm. I talked to Frank, and he's being responsible (pussy) about an upcoming wedding shower and is convinced this weekend is the only weekend he can spend time planning it with his family. I don't know, I call weak sauce on that one.

Anyone who was going to leave on Saturday morning can still have room in my car Friday afternoon after 3 pm.

7/18/2007 02:14:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Downie or Miller give me a shout out on the Carpool.

7/18/2007 02:16:00 PM  
Blogger M said...

Just a reminder to everyone: parking will be $3 per night per car. It might be a good idea to bring a few bucks in cash to cover this. See you there.

With a beer.

Maybe deer?

Hope I'm clear.

Have no fear.

We'll have cheer.

Clam Chowder on the pier.

Keith likes Bob Weir.

7/19/2007 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger miller said...

To Billy:

Shout Out.

7/20/2007 02:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home