Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Baseball Game!

In regards to the Darren baseball bachelor party game, people who are planning on attending should maybe look into getting tickets beforehand seeing as it's Russell Martin bobble head night/ a Mets game and tickets may be sold out (or close to it).

I will be driving Andy and Kevin in my car. I have space for one more. We can only have one vehicle per site (i assume we have two sites) before people start getting charged.

My dad is cool with people sleeping in Ventura, obviously.

Billy, you should bring the bitchin' grill like last trip.

I'll bring some baseball equipment... and maybe whiffle ball as well.

Anything else?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Um yeah? One car per site? I'm not going to be able to show up until Friday evening after work. I'll try to ditch out of work in the afternoon, but that would mean i would have to get my own campsite seeing as though we can only have one car per site. I was planning on picking up Frank too. BBQ will be there.

7/17/2007 01:42:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh another thing...my ex girlfriend seems to have misplaced my poker set and tent. No more poker boys. sorry.

7/17/2007 01:44:00 PM  
Blogger J. Giunta said...

Somebody should call Damion about all this. He said something about coming up Saturday after his facial and brow wax (no joke.)

7/17/2007 02:20:00 PM  
Blogger Seriously said...

word. ill call him back yo.

7/18/2007 07:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home