Sunday, June 17, 2007

Bachelor Party

(FORK GLOYD SAYS 'COME TO DARREN'S BACHELOR PARTY!!!')


July 20, 21, and 22 we are going to San Simeon to celebrate me. There has been some confusion as to who is invited, so here is the criteria:
1. You must have a penis.
2. You must like to drink beer.
3. You must like me.
4. You must not be a bogey, hoedad or douche bag.

other good bonus criteria:
-if I have lived with you
-if I have punched you in the face
-if i have gotten into a car accident with you
-if I have traveled with you
-if I have partied with you
-if I have gone to school with you
-if I have naked pictures of you
-if i have broken things with you
-if i have been held at gunpoint with you

comments, questions, suggestions?

Also, respond if you are planning on coming and include what asset you possess that can contribute to the party's awesomeness vibe.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've got it scheduled.
If I eventually realize I have testicles and get my poker shtuff from my ex g-friend, I'll bring that for sure.

6/18/2007 06:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home