Sunday, September 24, 2006

Giddy Up

big sur
Hey holmes,

Do you like beer?

Do you like camping?

Do you like campfires, meat, beer, whiskey, friends, the beautiful California coastline, beer, forests, wine in a box, fishing, beer, and late-night singing to those California stars?

Do you like one or more of the following bands?

* Neil Young
* Pearl Jam
* Foo Fighters
* Dave Matthews Band
* Trent Reznor of NIN
* Brian Wilson
* Death Cab for Cutie
* Devendra Banhart
* Gilliam Welch

That's right folks! It's the 7th annual Bridge School Benefit concert and Big Sur trip. The concert is Saturday October 21, and Lisa and I have already booked a campsite in Big Sur for Friday October 20.

The first 14 people to pony up $7 get a spot. Hell, just promise to pay it, and you're in.

I, I lay my heavy head to rest on a bed of California Stars. I want to lay my weary bones tonight on a bed ...

7 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

i like all those things. except some of them. so i like most of them. who wants to buy me a plane ticket?!?!?!

9/24/2006 06:21:00 PM  
Blogger Sycz said...

in.

as always.

9/24/2006 08:28:00 PM  
Blogger Patterjen said...

The Patterjen is currently party to another Big Sur campsite that particular night. We will be seeing everyone there.

Anyone who is interested, I will be venturing up on Thursday night to see Boris play a pizza parlour in Visalia. Yes, you did read that correctly.

9/25/2006 09:23:00 AM  
Blogger onebeltfitsall said...

I will be in Arkansas. However, I know that pizza parlor well.

9/26/2006 02:43:00 PM  
Blogger kcs said...

My wife makes a living for a living, therefore a Big Sur Friday seems very improbable.

9/26/2006 07:00:00 PM  
Blogger M said...

Well now, looks like I bought two campsites for nothing.

9/27/2006 09:34:00 AM  
Blogger M said...

There's a slight change of plans. Talk to me if you're interested.

9/29/2006 03:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home