Sunday, February 26, 2006

Poker Night...

Be there or be somewhere else. This Friday evening, there will be a formal gathering at the Belt house. This gathering will include, but is not limited to, drinking various alcoholic beverages, playing cards in the style of the Texans and singing loudly from all of our unique poker playlists on our ipods. All are invited, the only catch is, you must have a penis. Indeed, those without said member will most likely have their own gathering on the eve of said night. Once again, this Friday, March the 3rd I believe. My house, starting at 7:30 in the p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Jayson-- I would like to offer up another date for a poker night....
it would be the following saturday night, march 11th. mainly, for the reason, that I cannot make now this friday and that just sucks. thoughts? ideas?

2/27/2006 10:05:00 AM  
Blogger kcs said...

This friday, I'm in

2/27/2006 04:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home