Friday, February 24, 2006

Adventures in Conservation

So, I finished the first week of my new job. Oh how the memories flooded back as I scaled the double-tall scaffolding still encrusted with Hollywood Athletic Club ceiling flotsam. I'm working full time for Griswold Conservation- currently we're working on restoring some iron work at the Adamson House in Malibu... anyway, the 2 and-a-half hour commute to and from work is getting quite cumbersome and I need some suggestions for how to make the drive go by faster. In other news, Dana and I are looking to move- hopefully up to Pasadena area, so if anyone sees any good places for rent let me know.

Darren- John told me that all your work you did at Hollywood Athletic was sub-par and wants you to pay him back the wages you made

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

uhhhh--- we have a one bedroom apt you can rent. ineteresed?

joking.

but if you are, let me know.

2/24/2006 07:02:00 PM  
Blogger dmh said...

Andy, I know how to make your drive go by faster. Think of ways to fix all the mistakes you make at work.

2/26/2006 09:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home